Inactive User Reporting for RSA Archer
Evalto's Inactive User Reporting (IUR) solution enables you to proactively monitor records in RSA Archer to ensure active users are assigned to key business processes for any application and questionnaire.
Watch a 4.5 minute demo video of Inactive User Reporting in action using Findings as an example.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- Findings are not remediated on-time
- Risk and Compliance Assessments are past due
- Business Continuity Plans not tested
- Progress on Incidents has stalled
- Vulnerabilities not patched
Because inactive users are responsible for those tasks!
What's the Cost of Inactive Users in Active Records?
- Regulatory Fines - Government regulations violated
- Legal/Contractual Fees - PCI contractual fees
- Opportunity Cost - Third Party contracts and other process delays
- Risk Realized - Assessments failed to identify risk, vulnerability not patched, etc.
- Wasted Time - Scrambling to find responsible party
What's an Inactive User?
User accounts with the following situations are considered "Inactive Users":
- Locked account due to excessive logins
- Inactive after leaving company
- Inactive after X days of not logging in to Archer
- Moved to another team and lost access needed in the current application
What are my options?
1. Wait until records are past due and then follow up
2. Create Archer reports/dashboards and constantly manually monitor records without progress
3. Get daily HR or Active Directory inactivated users reports and research if they are in active records
4. Develop SQL and/or API code to find inactive users, but not know which records matter
There has to be a better way....and there is!
The Proactive Solution
Archer admins and risk practitioners need a better way to ensure active/in progress records are populated with active users to move processes forward before tasks are past due.
Evalto's Inactive User Reporting solution provides a proactive method to notify process owners when there are inactive users so they can resolve the problem before it’s a real problem...long before campaigns are created, emails are sent, and/or due dates are past due.
What about completed records/tasks?
For historical purposes, we want to retain who performed approvals, reviews, etc. on completed records such as risk assessments and findings. Therefore, for each application/questionnaire, we allow multiple custom filter options to only evaluate records where your criteria matches what an "open" record is for that process. That way, you don't have to review every record with an inactive user...only the records that matter.
Learn how Evalto's Inactive User Reporting solution can help.
Easily set up multiple applications and questionnaires to monitor for inactive users.
Choose designated Report Owners to receive report notifications.
Report results are output in CSV, HTML, or both options per configuration.
Select up to 10 record permission or user/group fields per configuration.
Evaluate all records, records with a calculation, or custom search criteria.
Flexible scheduling per configuration: daily, weekly, monthly, and custom MM/DD dates.
3 Simple Steps
Easily setup one or more configs to monitor modules, set frequency, select fields, designate filters, and choose Report Owners to receive reports.
Reports are generated if inactive users are found in CSV and/or HTML output with the ability to navigate directly to the impacted records.
After identifying active replacment users, update the impacted records and rest easy knowing they will own the process going forward.
Target Record Filter Options
Tiered Subscription Pricing
Our annual subscription licensing model enables you to only pay for the number of configurations setup within your organization. As the number of configurations subscribed to increases, the cost per configuration decreases. There are no limits on the number of administrators or report owners using the solution.